How To Do e-Filing For Income Tax Return In Malaysia

By Elin Chow - Thursday, March 26, 2015


The easiest, quickest and most hassle-free way to submit income tax return form (ITRF) is via e-filing. Normally, taxpayers can start to e-file their ITRF for previous tax assessment from 1st of March.

Below is a simple guide on how to e-file your income tax return form via the internet.


#1. Tax Reference Number

For first-time user, you may register for a Malaysian Tax reference number online via e-Dafter . Once you are on the e-Dafter page, click on Pendaftaran Individu (for individual income tax submission) > Borang Pendaftaran Online. For Company, please select Pendarftaran Syarikat instead.


Follow these 2 simple steps to complete your registration online.

1. Fill up all required field on the online registration form

2. Upload a copy of your Malaysian identification card (MyKad) or international passport together with the application.

Things to note: 

1. Only GIF Format with size ranging from 40KB to 60KB will be accepted. 

2. File name must be in alphanumeric (A-Z, 0-9)

3. Only front size showing the name and identification card number (or passport number) of the applicant is required.

Please note that e-Dafter application will automatically be cancelled if no complete document is submitted within 14 days of the application

Alternatively, you may also visit and submit your application at the nearest Inland Revenue Board Malaysia (IRBM) (also known as Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri Malaysia) branch.  Remember to bring along your Malaysian identification card (MyKad) or international passport for verification purpose.

An application number will show on the screen after you had submitted the online registration form. You may check your application status online by using the application number given after the online registration form is submitted.



In case you did not have the time to check,  you will also receive an email from e-Daftar LHDN with your tax reference number. Your tax reference number should start with "SG" "IG" followed by 11 digits at the back (Eg. SG IG 23001234567).

#2. Request e-Filling PIN Number 

In order to use the online system, you will need a PIN number to log in for the first time. To request for an e-filling PIN number, go to ezHasil. Once you are on the ezHasil page, click on Permohonan No. PIN (Application No. PIN).


For application, you will need to fill in the following details on the online application form.

1. Malaysian identification number or international passport number

2. Your tax reference number which you have obtained previously

3. Your permanent and valid email address. Please make sure you have typed in the address correctly as you will receive your PIN number via email.

Alternatively, you may also visit and apply for a PIN number at the nearest Inland Revenue Board Malaysia (IRBM) (also known as Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri Malaysia) branch.  

Unfortunately, starting from this year, the e-Filling PIN application has to be made personally at any at any nearest Inland Revenue Board Malaysia (IRBM) (also known as Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri Malaysia) branch or via the Online Feedback Form. Application made through the Online Feedback Form must be attached with the following documents:

1. Scanned copy of Malaysian identification card or international passport 
2. Enclosed completed CP600B form to update email address if the applicant email is different from the email address that has been registered with IRBM previously.

To apply at any nearest IRBM offices, please bring along your

1. Malaysian identification card or international passport 

2. Your tax reference number that you have obtained previously

For your information, individual who has obtained their tax file using e-Dafter can also check their e-Filling PIN number using the e-Dafter application number 3 days after you get your tax file number.

However, for tax payers staying outside of Malaysia, application for e-Filling PIN can be made via the Online Feedback Form. It will take about 10 days for your application to be processed. Please apply early to avoid any delays.

The process of applying a PIN number has been greatly simplify. You can easily get your PIN number online without the need to visit the IRBM personally. I have shared about the process in another post. 

If you are a foreigner who has recently renewed your passport, you might encountered some problem (digital certificate not exist) when you tried to log into your account. Do check out my post where I shared about the process of applying the digital certificate. The process is actually similar to the process of applying an e-PIN number for first time login. 

For first-time user ONLY, proceed back to ezHasil page and click on Login Kali Pertama (Login First Time). This is not required for recurring user. 

You will be required to fill in the following details in that page.

1. Enter your PIN number, Malaysian identification card number or international passport number, tax reference number and name as per required.

2. Supply a password for you to login to your e-form later on.

#3. How e-File Income Tax Return Form

Proceed back to ezHasil page and enter your Malaysian identification card number or international passport number and password under the Log Masuk (Sign In) box. Once you logged in, make sure you double check your personal details displayed on the home screen before you proceed to e-file your Income Tax Return Form. After you have confirmed all the details displayed on that page are correct, click on e-Filling > e-Borang from the light blue menu located on the left of the screen.


Select the form that is applicable to you from the 7 forms displayed on the screen.

1. e-BE - For individual without business source. The due date for submission of the e-BE form is on or before 30th April every year.

2. EB - For individual with business source. The due date for submission of the EB form is on or before 30th June every year.

3. eM - For a non-resident individual without business source. The due date for submission of the e-BE form is on or before 30th April every year.

4. e-MT - For a non-resident individual with business source. The due date for submission of the e-BE form is on or before 30th June every year.

5. eP - For partnership



Fill in all the required details in the Income Tax Return Form, which is divided in 6 different sections.

1. Maklumat Individu (Personal Particulars)
2. Maklumat Isteri (Spouse Information)


3. Pendapatan Berkanun & Jumlah Pendapatan (Statutory Income & Total 
    Income) which includes income from:
   - Employment (You should be able to get this figure from the EA Form which your
      employer prepared for you)
    - Dividends
    - Rents
    - Interests, discounts, royalties, premiums, pensions, annuities, periodical payments
      and other gains or profits

4. Tuntutan Pelepasan (Deductions)

5. Tuntutan Rebat / Tolakan Cukai / Pelepasan Cukai (Tax Rebate / 
    Deductions / Relief)


 6. Rumusan Cukai (Tax Summary)

The last part of e-filing is the Tax Summary, which basically shows your total income less total relief, total chargeable income and actual tax payable for the year. 

Please check through all the details on the Tax Summary thoroughly and click on the Simpan & Teruskan (Save & Continue) button located at the bottom of the page to submit the Form. For record purpose, remember to save a copy of the submitted tax form by clicking on Simpan & Cetak e-BE.

For individuals who are required to file your personal income tax in Malaysia, you may be interested to know more about my experience on how I finally managed to get my Tax refunds for Year 2014 and 2015. I believe this post will be especially useful for non-citizens who are tax resident in Malaysia. 

Be sure to follow me on Facebook or Twitter  for any latest updates on my blog. So stay tuned!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

100 comments

  1. Nice writing and good info too :-) Is this your first time? Encounter password error on subsequent years. Beside, do ask your employer for the PCB (Potongan CFukai Bulanan)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, this is already the second time I am submitting my income tax through the e-filing system. I find this the most easy and convenient way to submit tax, My company did not submit monthly PCB for me. I will pay whatever amount I am taxed when I submit my tax online.

      Delete
  2. Hi, I am doing for first time. I am self employed under my own company. For my personal income tax, should i fill the form e-BE or EB?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, thanks for the post. it is vrey helpful. I couldnt manage to get the form to have English label displayed like above tho. I only got the malay version only. is there a trick to that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I am not sure how to do the translation too. I have the option to translate it on my tablet.

      Delete
  4. Hi, wanna ask if i have 2 EA forms for last year (i worked for 2 companies), how should i do my efiling?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, just add the total income from both your EA forms together and submit for tax

      Delete
  5. Hi, wanna ask...when is the due date to submit the income tax return ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there,
    I moved to Malaysia and started working on Dec 2014. I have got an offer to go to another company and they ask for a tax declaration, so i got the PIN and my tax number and registered online and I want to fll out the EB form now but I couldn't get through as I don't have the EA form and my manager is claiming that he never heard of that and not willing to help..How can I get through? please help?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This blog is so awesome and very informative . It really helps a lot .Can anyone give any idea about Personal Tax companies .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beginner here.
    The date I applied income tax references: 25 Sept 2015 (manually at Jalan Duta Branch)
    The date I will start work: 29 Sept 2015 (the job consider as my first job)

    I applied before I start work. Which means I have no income yet when I applied for income tax reference, and my monthly salary will be RM 2,500 (not yet deduct EPF).
    In such conditions, I am still able to apply for the income tax reference (SG "11digits"). I juz wrote the company name that I will work for and start date on the form, and provide my IC photocopy. (1) Is this right procedure?

    (2) Since I already applied income tax references, which means now I have to do filing or declare my salary every year even my salary is not taxable?

    I felt so odd now, as all my friends have not yet apply, and told me that apply when u hav about RM 3,000. I apply for income tax reference number bcoz my company ask for income tax number.
    Appreciate someone can answer this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www1.malaysiasalary.com/salary/salary-calculation-for-2015-in-malaysia.html

      http://www.hasil.gov.my/goindex.php?lgv=2&chg=1

      Delete
  9. hi,thank you for sharing.
    i have a question wish you may help to answer.
    how did you report for the income from blogging advertise ?
    or something that the income like a affiliate program?

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Audit has paid my tax. Can I check my Tax status Online also? Please let me know which link?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have read about and feel that Digital Signature is latest trends for online authentication on the government website.

    Thanks
    Class 2 Digital Signature Certificate

    ReplyDelete
  12. HI ,
    Its very nice....,
    How can I update my married status in ezHASiL? Please help me on this?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there, just wondering I started work on 2014 March, resigned on July 2015. I got my EA form for 2014 but I didn't submit the income tax return stuff to ehasil last year. (My salary was around RM2800 include epf) What should I do now and I'm currently overseas. Please guide me on this. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi there, just wondering I started work on 2014 March, resigned on July 2015. I got my EA form for 2014 but I didn't submit the income tax return stuff to ehasil last year. (My salary was around RM2800 include epf) What should I do now and I'm currently overseas. Please guide me on this. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi. Thanks for the reader friendly instructions. I'm a new applicant and I'm wondering how to upload a copy of my IC. I checked and still I couldn't find any button to upload the document.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Scroll down from your application number, and click on Muat Naik Disini to upload a copy of your identity card. You have 14 days to upload it, and your identity card must fulfil the following requirements:

      Just scan the front of your identity card showing your name and I.C. number clearly
      File must be in .gif format
      File size must be between 40k and 60k
      File name must be in alphanumeric only

      Once you’ve uploaded your identity card, all you have to do is to wait for the confirmation from LHDN with your PIN to create an account for e-Filing. This usually happens within a week.

      source: https://www.imoney.my/articles/income-tax-2016/malaysia-income-tax-e-filing-guide-2

      Delete
  16. Question: What if we renew our passport and the passport number will be change from the previous one? What is the process? As for us foreigners, our passport is renewal every 5 years and the passport number from the old passport is not retainable, so meaning, we will not carry anymore the old passport number, the new issued passport will be bearing a new passport number upon renewal. Remember that we log-in using our passport number, so my questions, once we renew, we will carrying a new passport number, so our log-in username should be change to the new passport number? how?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On one hand your work permit or expatriate pass will expire before your passport expiry, on the other hand, you will still have to update the relevant offices on the changes (including the banks). So far I stick to e-Filing at their computer in their office, so someone will me more than happy to assist you.

      Otherwise, when you leave the country you may have to make additional documentation on the series of changes with your passport.

      Delete
  17. Good write up, valuable information. And thank you

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good write up, valuable information. And thank you

    ReplyDelete
  19. WHAT SHOULD I FILL IN --- NO MAJIKAN
    I REFER MY KWSP SLIP THE NOMAJIKAN... SYSYTEM REJECTD

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just want to ask.. whats the coloumn pengecualian cukai akta 132 or 133? How do i get the figure from?pls advise.10q

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi , very helpful post ! However for now, I'm at step 2 I couldn't get " Permohonan No. PIN (Application No. PIN)". I have tried to type in manually the URL as shown at the screenshot, but it says invalid link. How can we get the PIN number ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      It seems that income tax has made some changes. I am not sure whether this works but you can applying here: http://maklumbalas.hasil.gov.my/index.php?ky=3a1

      You might want to check your status here too: http://edaftar.hasil.gov.my/info.php

      If not, you might have to make a trip to IRB office.

      Appeciate if you can update me if it works, so that I can update my blog.

      Delete
  22. I also cannot find the Permohonan No. PIN (Application No. PIN).. is it need go to cawangan?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi,

    It seems that income tax has made some changes. I am not sure whether this works but you can applying here: http://maklumbalas.hasil.gov.my/index.php?ky=3a1

    You might want to check your status here too: http://edaftar.hasil.gov.my/info.php

    If not, you might have to make a trip to IRB office.

    Appeciate if you can update me if it works, so that I can update my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi,
    If your income is derived oveeseas, then you do not need to submit your tax in Malaysia because you will be taxed overseas.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi, i have a different situation. I filed my tax return using e filing but i didn't key in taxable amount, which is supposed to be the amount we earn in a year...so its now rm0.00. I sent the necessary documents to amend this to the lhdn branch closest to me but it has to be sent to kl as my employer's address is in kl. Do you know how to follow up on this or how long it woll take to process? I've been to the nearest branch to ask but i get different responses from the ppl at the counter, some say after 15 may then they will start to process, others tell me it will be sooner...any idea? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi, i have a different situation. I filed my tax return using e filing but i didn't key in taxable amount, which is supposed to be the amount we earn in a year...so its now rm0.00. I sent the necessary documents to amend this to the lhdn branch closest to me but it has to be sent to kl as my employer's address is in kl. Do you know how to follow up on this or how long it woll take to process? I've been to the nearest branch to ask but i get different responses from the ppl at the counter, some say after 15 may then they will start to process, others tell me it will be sooner...any idea? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi there, what if I didnt click save and print my BE form. Can I still go back to that page and save a copy for my BE form?

    ReplyDelete
  28. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi, thanks for posting this. I have a problem, what if I didt get the pin number? can I apply for the new pin number?

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi, i am working overseas but i received letter asking me to file for my income tax as they found property under my name. In this case should I file under the e-BE (without source of income) or e-B (with source of income)?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi,

    What if I have filled and submitted the form only for me to find out that I got the wrong form E-B instead of E-BE. What shall I do in this case? The form is submitted so they dont allow me to make any changes. Appreciate your advise. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi,
    i cant find the link at ezHasil to get th PIN number. could you please send me?
    thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, you can no longer get the PIN number online. You have to make a trip to LHDN to get the PIN

      Delete
  33. hi do I need to fill in the aggregate income section?

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi, how to upload photocopy of I.C?

    ReplyDelete
  35. Really detail. Thank you for posting this ~

    ReplyDelete
  36. I tried to log on to e-filing but it says my digital certificate expires. why is the digital certificate expiring? I've been using e-filing for more than 5 years.

    Now, the system is asking me to renew the digital certificate. Must I agree to the terms and condition to proceed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi im facing the problem too..can somebody pls advice?

      Delete
  37. Anyone can share the guideline to fill up tax for sole proprietor? I've registered a company, but didn't have proper account bookeeping.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hi I did my e-filling online on 21st of April and have a refund, Can somebody advise how much time does it generally take for the refund. Please suggest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For e-filling, you will get your refund within 30 days

      Delete
  39. Hi. Any one know about Form E? Form E must submit for sole prop if without any employee?

    ReplyDelete
  40. HI.. can i still file and get refund if i file my 2013 income tax online? thankyou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. File for 2013 in 2016? That is way overdue isn't it?

      Delete
  41. hi, i have some difficulty here.. before this im working as insurance n unit trust agent and they provide me cp58. and since last year 2015 i open a business under my name n i still doing both unit trust n insurance. what i need to know is the cp58 income i need to key in which part of my e filling? 1 is under my business name and another 1 is under my personal name. pls do advice me..

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hi I'm trying to do tax for me and my wife. I have a few relatively simple questions:

    - my wife earns a salary at a large firm and has an EA form, but
    - we also set up a small company(sole trader) in her name for me to invoice for some consulting work
    - so we have income from that company (in her name) that is paid to me 100% as salary

    1. Which form do I fill in for each of us?


    When I look at the deduction page there are maximum amounts for certain line items.

    2. Do these deductions require supporting documentation in the case of an audit?

    3. My wife has a fixed income tax rate due to a TalentCorp program. Do we need to show this somewhere on the forms or does it get calculated automatically by HASIL when we hit "submit"?

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hi, i'm running a cosway pharmacy (company registered under partnership) & received CP58 from cosway. Can i know which form shall i use to declare my tax? TQVM!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Hi,

    I am an expat working in Kl and I filed it under e-BT category. However, now I am a bit confused whether i used the right category or not. I can't find my last year e-filing receipt as well, because i wanted to confirm which category i did last year.

    So 2 points to help:
    1. how do i confirm whether i have filed it under correct category and check my eligibility for e-BT?

    2. how can i access past e-filing return receipts?

    ReplyDelete
  45. Hi, thanks for sharing. By the way, can someone tell me which category should a taxi driver belongs to? e-B or e-Be?

    ReplyDelete
  46. Hi I ready do e-filling over 30 days, i never get my refund, many i know where i can check my refund already issue to me or no?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I have issues for my refund too as I am a non-citizen. Have been waiting for my refund for two years. LHDNM required me to submit a few supporting documents, which I have yet to do. I will update again if there are any progress.

      Delete
    2. It will take "a while" or "forever" (years and years). Mine was withheld and now telling me that I'd owe them instead.

      Delete
    3. I finally got my refund 2 months ago. I have documented the process here: http://elinchow.blogspot.com/2016/07/how-i-finally-got-my-income-tax-refunds.html

      Delete
  47. hi there i would like to ask for sole prop if they have more then one company can they submit through e filing also their return cause i see only got space to fill in for a single company. in this case what should be done.

    ReplyDelete
  48. worried...tax due 4 days!
    i just join my company for 1 year.
    accounts records & filing was terrible.
    me less knowledge in accounts.
    can i have simple step by step how to submit tax for Enterprise company?
    It is the due date 30/06/16 for manual submission. 15/07/16 for E-Filing ?

    ReplyDelete
  49. Submited form be already but recognize have business from Aug 2015 to Dec 2015. What i should do? Please advise . Tq.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Thanks for compiling this list! I've been thinking about how to navigate my taxes as a blogger and this was super helpful. As all your posts are, thanks .
    Tax Return Services in London

    ReplyDelete
  51. Hi All, Has anyone of you heard that to Submit Borang E Yr2016, has to submit through e-filing? The strange part is that, in order to submit the Borang E, have to use personal e-filing to log in, in order to submit the Borang E.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am trying to submit Borang E for Yr2016 but when I click on it, the borang doesnt appear and I cant fill it in. Any idea why?

      Delete
  52. HI , I AM NOW PART TIME WORKER FOR A COMPANY AND I TRY TO APPLY INCOME TAX JUST NOW.BY THE WAY , CAN SOMEONE TELL ME IF I RESIGNED AND CONTINUE MY STUDY , CAN I CANCEL THE APPLICATION OF INCOME TAX OR I NEED TO PAY ALSO ?
    MY SALARY ONLY RM 1000 PER MONTH NOW AND I FILL IN THE GAJI TAHUNAN AS RM 12000. AM I FILLING CORRECT AND DO I NEED TO PAY INCOME TAX?
    ***PS CAN I CANCEL MY REGISTRATION AS A EDAFTAR INCOME TAX****
    THANKS A LOT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      It doesn't matter because your annual income of RM 12,000 are not taxable. You are only required to file for tax if your annual income is above RM 34,000

      Delete
  53. Hi Elin,
    This is my first time to claim back the tax since I paid it every month through salary deduction. May I know what is the duration for us to claims back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      Efiling is open from 1st March to 30th April.

      Delete
  54. Hi Elin,

    Thanks for the write up, it's really helpful for people like me who do not speak malay.

    I have a quick question though, my previous company (just finished contract) is being difficult about EA form and I need it quite urgently as I am applying for a work permit with a new company. Is this absolutely necessary for e-filing? I'm going to LHDN later today to get a pin but I am just double checking in case we get lost in translation when I ask them :D

    Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      Yes, you will need your EA form to file your taxes. This will act as a supporting document for your income. I believe it is a law for your company to provide you the EA form.

      Delete
  55. i have submitted e-data Praisi before 22.2.2017 after checking with LHDN. However, the officer who attended to me said just key in the actual income. As long as the EA contains all the info on BIK for the employee to file his Form BE, then it is ok.

    But in e Form E 2016, the gross salary includes all BIK even though the BIK has to be key in again.

    I have completed and submitted the form E, felt uncomfortable. Should I amend? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Hi Elin,

    I have 2 EA forms and when filing the returns I am adding up both the EA form total income , however I could find only my first EA form tax paid reflecting in the hasil , the other EA form tax paid is not reflecting which leads me to pay the tax in excess.However in actual I have to get returns from the hasil.

    Could you please let me know how to resolve this issue ..plz !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      I am not sure about the problem. Maybe your company did not pay the tax for you?

      Delete
  57. Hi, if I'm sole proprietor should i fill the form EB or form E ? What is the difference of the form EB and form E ?

    ReplyDelete
  58. Hi Elin,

    Do you have any information how to file tax if you have had 2 employers in 1 year? Reason I ask is because I worked for company #1 from January to March and then my department closed so I had to move to another Company #2. I worked for company #2 from April to December.

    Any information will be appreciated

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      You will need to obtain two EA forms from two companies and add up your total income.

      Delete
  59. Hi,
    I have resigned last year and received gratuity for serving >10 years. I am aware Pengecualian setahun for 2016 is RM2000. However, where do I key in this amount in BE form? Please advise. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  60. Hello,

    I submitted my income tax using e-b form, because I thought I already had 182 days asn a resident, since I started to stay in KL July 31 up to present. And I was told that I am not yet a resident because I didn't make the 182 days in 2016. What should I do? because I believe I should be using e-m form.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      Yes, it is true that you are not a tax resident in 2016. From 31st July 2016 - 31st December 2016, it is not 182 days. I am not sure what you should do. You might want to check with LHDN.

      Delete
  61. Hi,
    Pin number must go to branch to obtain now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this is what I last heard from a reader.

      Delete
  62. HI, I M TRYING TO SUBMIT OUR COMPANY BORANG E. I M FACING THE PROBLEM TO FILL UP THE CP 58. CAN YOU PLEASE LET ME KNOW UNDER WHICH SESSION TO KEY IN THE CP58 FIGURE. THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  63. I was issued with a 12 digit SG Tax reference number. Can't use it. Is Tax reference number the same as Income Tax number?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Tax reference number is the same as Income Tax number

      Delete
  64. Hi .. I am trying to file for YA 2016 and this is my 1st online filing (E-BE).

    My annual income gross is over RM50k since 2013 (before that I had a lower non taxable salary).

    I did not file for YA 2013, 2014 and 2015.

    I have my EA form YA 2016 but I think I might have lost my EA form for 2013 to 2015.

    So under "Income Of Preceding Years Not Declared", what should I say? If I filled in this part for YA 2013 to 2015, will I be fined for late submission? Or should I just leave it blank?

    I have been working for the same company since 2013 and they deduct PCB from my salary on a monthly basis as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  65. Hi Elin, Thanks a lot for this information you shared. By the way, how is it again to check the status of your tax return? Its been a month already but still i haven't received my tr, i went just now to lhdn where my tax file located and told me i need to submit Tax Borne Letter, PBC2 and EA Form. Some of my friend they got it already and even not required to submit these requirements.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LHDN is conducting an audit on you. Please submit all the documents required by them. I am asked to submit all these documents too.

      Delete
  66. Hi
    please help,
    i worked with my previous company for 2 years and did my tax clearance may 2016 and left Malaysia in June 22nd 2016. now am back and working with new employer from July 4th 2016 till date. i was giving Ea form to fill. how should i go about it. i don't know what am supposed to do. Also how do i obtain the receipt of my e filling for 2015 as its required for my renewal
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  67. good morning ms, i have registered for income tax no for my client and receive the SG no but then coudlnt daftar for e- filing under tax agent? " stated- tiada dalam rekod".. whats the solution?

    ReplyDelete
  68. This year 2017 eBE form statutory income and total income section have compulsory value that need to key in under HK-6. This section can't not be 0 value. Does any one face this? This is the code replace hK3.

    ReplyDelete
  69. HI Elin Chow
    Today, i received a CP58 from my supply as my company last year participate "Buy & Win Program" ... should I need to report into Forms B and why they write to my name No company name? (my co is sole proprietor)...

    ReplyDelete
  70. Hi Elin Chow
    May i know as a Taxi Driver Which form for e-filing, Form e-BE or Form e-B ? Thanks in advance for the reply

    ReplyDelete
  71. hi Elin ,
    one of my friend has done e-filing wrong by mistake is anything we can solve it out

    ReplyDelete